At Cooper Foods, our approach to credits and returns has remained simple and aimed at unquestionable customer satisfaction. We ask, as part of our cooperative commitment and dedication to improving consumer food safety that our customers work with Cooperfoods to comply with the revisions that have been made to this Customer Request for Credit and Returns Policy. Cooper Foods will continue to return for credit any product not accepted at time of delivery. After delivery, our credit and return policy is limited within certain guidelines.
OUR PRODUCT RETURN & CREDIT POLICY DOES FIVE THINGS:
- Ensures product consistency and quality.
- Reduces product loss.
- Speeds the processing and ensures accuracy on all requests for credit.
- Ensures that product is handled in line with Food Safety Regulations.
- Controls product returns so that any unfit product is channelled correctly
WHEN YOUR DELIVERY ARRIVES, YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- Your Driver will gladly help you verify that the items delivered agree with your invoice.
- Should you choose to return any product, your Driver will issue a Credit Request.
- If a product is short on delivery, your Driver will make an adjustment on the invoice.
- If a product is damaged, your Driver will make an adjustment on your invoice.
- Once you are satisfied with your order, please pay/sign the invoice.
OUR RETURN POLICY AFTER TIME OF DELIVERY IS LIMITED
An item may be returned, after delivery, only if it meets the important following food safety guidelines:
Make all returns & credit requests within these time frames:
- Produce & Perishables – Point of Delivery
- Non-Stock Order Items – Non-returnable
- Frozen items – 24 hours
- Dry Goods – 24 hours
Chilled items being returned must be stored at between 0°C and 4°c and frozen items must be stored appropriately at -18°C or less.
Products are returnable for full credit only when they are in the original package free of markings or damage.